Typically supplied in 22mm thick sheets, Crendon can supply your tongue-and-groove chipboard flooring at the same time as your joists for maximum convenience. Two types of board are available, depending on your preference for a removable film or a permanent coating to provide temporary protection against the weather during installation.
- High-quality tongue and groove chipboard
- Available in peel-clean or protected finishes
- We supply boards in quantities calculated for your particular floor, not just whole or half packs
- No need to order and call-off boards separately, delivered with the joists
- All the necessary glues (eg D4), tape and jointing materials can be supplied with the pack